Whatcha looking for?



Monday, September 27, 2010

Juicy Baby

That title just sounds a little wrong. Now, I get kind of a bitter taste in my mouth when I think of the people who wear Juicy Couture. Mainly people who wear the sweatpants with the word "JUICY" plastered across the backside. All that velour and bedazzling... it is a bit much for an adult to dress head to toe in purple velour. Now Juicy Couture Baby... I'm not sure. The little gold buttons on this Devoted to Couture Logo Velour Set are cute. And I'm very happy that the word Juicy is on the hood and not the butt. But again, when I think of a baby wearing this I can't help but picture what her mother is wearing. Most likely a mom-size juicy track suit complete with Ugg boots and a Ralph Lauren Polo hat. If I were to purchase something for my child from Juicy, I would more likely go with these:
The little crowns are cute, and they are just bedazzled enough to be obviously Juicy Couture. The Crown Studded Ballet Flats can be purchased for $58.00, and the track suit for $88.00 at juicycouture.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment