Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Einstein Deluxe Gift Basket!


Okay... I love making my own gift baskets, especially ones with a theme. Some pre-arranged gift baskets can be kind of lame... but not this one. When I worked at a preschool, I used to have a shift or two a week in the infant and toddler room. Baby Einstein was fairly new to the mainstream back then and I was instantly impressed and in love. So, this basket would be a fantastic baby shower gift. It includes: Touch and Discover Giant Board Book, Baby Einstein Keepsake Handprint Tin, Nature Discovery Gift Cards, Baby's First Moves DVD, Baby Einstein Animal Discovery Washmitt, Baby Einstein Link Set, Baby Einstein Plush Caterpillar Ring Rattle, Baby Newton Touch & Discover Pal, and Pinwheel Keepsake Bucket. Be the hit of the party and get this for $149.00 at thefrogandtheprincess.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment