Whatcha looking for?



Friday, February 4, 2011

Getting Anxious for the BonPoint Spring Collection

Where is it?? This is my first transition from winter to spring as a blogger, so I have never seen the emergence of a spring collection from BonPoint. I feel like I am waiting for Christmas. What is awesome though is that the discounts on the cold weather stuff keep going up and up and up. This is especially great news is you are looking to put together a custom gift set, like the one pictured above suggested by BonPoint. Normally, it would cost $810.00 for all of the pieces, but at sale price right now, it is $534.00. Okay, that is still a huge investment, but if you think about it, it's almost $300.00 off. Someday, I will own something from this store. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment