Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Junior Gaulter Bebe Signature Set


Mon Petit Child is a treasure trove for new spring clothing right now, it makes me sad that we still have probably two solid months before the season of patio drinking begins. When I woke up this morning, the sun was shining and it just looked warm outside, so I immediately rushed to my living room and flung open my patio doors to let some air in. Turned out to be 38 degree air, so I promptly closed the doors and pouted for a bit. At least it's not January I guess. So Junior Gaultier... I have had my eye on this collection since it made its debut, but I don't really see anything that wows me. I think some designers start a baby clothing line just to have something else to put their name on, while others (like Baby Dior and Dolce & Gabbana) put forth a giant effort to create amazing things in mini sizes. This $102.00 set by Junior Gaultier is one of the cuter things I have seen from the collection, I especially like the little hat with a top knot. Still waiting on something that gives me the wow factor though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment