Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Armani Baby Pacifier with Case

We're baaaaaack!! After the week at work from hell, I am so happy to be able to start posting away again! I am also overjoyed at the fact that the sun is out today. I have my patio door open to let some fresh air in, even though it is only 45 degrees out. That can be fixed by turning the heat up to 75 or so. In any case, here we have an Armani pacifier and a carrying case. I know this is more of a novelty thing, but really? A pacifier carrying case? Maybe I am out of the loop and these things get used fairly often, but I would probably end up putting chap stick and nail polish in the case. At least when you are walking around town, when people look at your baby's cute little face it will be hard to miss the Armani logo. Buy yours for a gigantic price of $75.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment