Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Interesting Baby Bag from Dolce & Gabbana Junior...

I feel like I am trying to like this bag because it is Dolce & Gabbana Junior and because it has red leather trim... but it is just looking a bit too... ghetto 80's for me. Saks Fifth Avenue describes it as being made of "distressed denim." Okay I get that it is in distress because of the two obvious hand-created rips in it, but this is most definitely what I think of as stone-washed denim. AKA the denim that the horrific camel toe-inducing, high-waisted  80's jeans were made of. Jordache jeans. Lee jeans. BAD JEANS. I'm sorry D&G, even with the red, which usually is an instant win for me, I am not a fan of this bag. It is quirky and unique, so I am sure that some people will find it genius, but not me. Oh, and the price for this "distressed demin" mess? $510.00. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment