Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gucci Anna Lou Ballerina Booties


Posting is proving to be a bit difficult tonight due to my new kitten. She has two modes: psycho and sleep. Right now she has what I like to call "the zooms." If you have had a kitten you know what I mean. It is hilarious, until she pulls down the curtains in my office. Anyway. Must concentrate. I needed new curtains anyway. So Gucci has a bunch of new baby shoes out right now (you can see the collection at Saks Fifth Avenue) and they are naturally all above $200.00, even these little bootie-style shoes. They are very sweet and feminine, and actually look comfortable. Some of Gucci's baby shoes look torturous. They are not leather, just knit and fabric yet sell for an astonishing $220.00. Which reminds me, I need to check tonight's lottery numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment