Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Janie and Jack's Signature Layette Collection


There are so many things I love about Janie and Jack. At the top of the list is the fact that they divide their clothes by collection. Each collection has a theme and within it all different types of clothing and accessories. I imagine some Janie and Jack fanatics collect every piece from their favorite collection while others take pieces from each collection to make one of their own (I especially like this idea). It makes the seasonal roll-outs so much fun to look at because of how many new things there are to look at. I always love the classic rosebud/rosette/pink/feminine/small print thing (think: Monnalisa) which is why I am drawn to the signature layette collection. Better get your wallet ready though because this stuff is not cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment