Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Name to Watch: Hispanitas.









So I first fell in love with Hispanitas with these shoes. They were literally everything that I love about shoes. I was not very familiar with the brand, but just happen to see them at Children Salon and instantly fell in love. Upon visiting the Hispanitas website, I found that, low and behold, all of their shoes are fabulous! The baby line is fairly new, so it will be exciting to see what kind of growth and expansion we see with it. Thus far, I am head over heels for what I see. And an added bonus right now: all of their summer shoes are on sale! In addition to baby shoes, they also offer childrens and adults shoes as well as hand bags. I for one an expecting this brand to do big things. Check them out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment