Whatcha looking for?



Monday, August 29, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Mary Janes


Why hello there hairy little shoes. 

Is everyone having a lovely Monday? Mine is just fabulous, as when I approached the road my work is on I realized that it was closed and I had completely forgot. After getting lost on a detour I arrived 20 minutes late, only to find that our fancy schmancy Keurig coffee maker is refusing to make coffee. My boss is also particularly sour, and today his favorite questions is, "Are you taking care of this?" This has been used for numerous tasks ranging from completely changing payroll companies for our ENTIRE corporation and killing a spider in the bathroom. Then he complained that we got shipped two boxes of something from the same place when this place could have put them in one big box and saved us on shipping. He says this to me in the middle of our office building that is COMPLETELY torn to shreds because he is spending close to six figures redecorating because his wife told him "The place looks boring." 

Okay, I feel better now. So why not talk about some furry leopard print shoes from Dolce & Gabbana? Animal prints and fur are not usually two design elements that I go for but they are really working for me with these shoes. Maybe it is the "Babies Can Get Away with Anything" phenomenon striking again, but I just like them. Made from calfskin leather, these shoes will set you back $210.00. Find them at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment