Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Very Expensive Dior Hat.


No really, this hat is retailing for $209.00. Sometimes I think about people with excessive amounts of money, particularly celebrities. I think about what they spend their money on: $500,000.00 shopping trips, multiple cars, personal trainers and chefs and drivers... it's almost disgusting. I'm not saying they don't work hard and don't deserve the money, but it's just funny to me that what they can spend in a day is significantly more than what I make in a year. Oh well... maybe someday I will strike it rich! So yes, back to this insanely expensive hat. It is lined with fleece and trimmed with real rabbit fur. Don't how how I feel about that, as I have a particular affection for bunnies, but it is a cute hate nonetheless. If you have $209.00 just laying around, this can be yours, found at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment