Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Armani Nylon Baby Bag

Purple is traditionally a color of royalty... and it still reigns this fall. Darker, dramatic versions of purple, plum, and mauve are popping up everywhere this fall so it looks like purple fever has still not run its course. I have to be honest, I am still getting used to it. I blame my college roommate's aunt for my dislike of purple. It is her favorite color; and she is maybe the most self-involved person I have ever met. Think: you are telling a story and she interrupts you to start telling her own story which is just sooo much better than yours (because it involves her) and at the end, she forgets you were even talking to begin with. I think we all know someone like that. So lately I feel like I have finally made my peace with purple and it has even snuck its way into my wardrobe. So a perfect example of a dark fall purple: this nylon baby bag from Armani. Nylon isn't the most attractive thing, but it's practical because you can wipe it clean. Besides, the Armani logo kind of negates the un-attractiveness. Nothing like a designer name to spice up an otherwise mediocre bag. If you are still feeling the purple, make this bag yours for $160.00 at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment