Whatcha looking for?



Friday, September 23, 2011

A Perfect (ly Expensive) Holiday Outfit from Gucci Baby.


Oh my. I fell in love with this outfit as soon as I laid eyes on it. Actually, I think it was before I even saw the whole thing. I was flipping through the slides on Gucci's website and as soon as this entered the screen I think I gasped out loud. It's gorgeous. The colors. The classic forms. The plaid. The ballerina flats. It is the ultimate holiday outfit. And to have it you practically have to pay the ultimate price. Here is the breakdown:
1) Red cashmere and wool Montgomery jacket: $475.00
2) Sleeveless tartan pleated dress: $360.00
3) Poplin shirt with ruffles and GG heart plaque: $225.00
4) Charlotte ballerina flats with horsebit detail: $235.00
This brings us to a grand total of $1295.00. WOW. Speechless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment