Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bewitched Halloween Dress


Has anyone been to Michael's arts and crafts store lately? That place is amazing to begin with (I went to art school and have the artsy fartsy gene for sure, so Michael's is like my Nirvana), but their Halloween decorations and displays make me want to turn my condo into a complete haunted house. Halloween is just fun, no matter how old you are. You get to dress up like someone you're not, there is free candy galore, and who doesn't love hayrides and pumpkins and being scared?? Okay maybe a lot of people, but I am a fall holidays freak. Starting now, I will most likely annoy a lot of people with my enthusiasm for the next few months! Kids get insanely excited to wear their new costumes every year. I still remember that feeling of anticipation. So leading up to the big event, how about a bunch of Halloween-themed clothing to get the ball rolling? Teacups and Mudpies, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place, is always a great source for themed clothing. I am loving this dress because of the vintage witch print on the top and the fun double rubble skirt. You could get really obnoxious about it and do some pumpkin-print tights or put a long sleeved black and orange striped shirt underneath. Why not?? It's all about fun. This dress is $68.00, and there are a couple more to choose from too!

No comments:

Post a Comment