Whatcha looking for?



Monday, October 3, 2011

Girly and Pink from Juicy Couture

Well, we are now 3 for 3 tonight with posting about pink things. But how can I resist sharing this adorable new outfit from Juicy Couture? It doesn't get more girly than this: pink, bows, ruffles, and sequins. This is an interesting outfit because it could pass for a dress up outfit, yet at the same time it is kind of ballerina-y, making it look like a costume, yet it is also casual enough to bang around on an average day. Maybe it's me; maybe I can't make a solid decision because our coffee maker was broken when I arrived at work this morning so I have felt like half of a human all day. Could indicate the need for an intervention. Maybe tomorrow. This little outfit is being marked as a must-have for this season, and you can find yours for $78.00 at juicycouture.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment