Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Favs from Bonpoint Spring 2012!






Like it's ever easy to pick favorites from Bonpoint! I will never grow tired of how they piece outfit ideas together for you... how does one get that job?! I'd probably pay someone to have the privilege to do that, rather than actually be paid. I'm not going to lie, I actually have not checked out the entire spring collection yet; in a weird way I want to do it little by little. Savor it. Like box of chocolates. Or something. Have I mentioned that I have taken a bit of cold medicine today and am feeling a little loopy? Seriously though, loving this spring stuff. And I feel like the girls collection is dainty but with a bit of tomboy thrown in there, which I LOVE. Girls like to play in the mud too! But hopefully not in Bonpoint clothes. Too expensive. Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment