Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Fabulous Orange Gucci Baby Bag


Wow, I am dragging this morning. After a cup of coffee before leaving for work and a Red Bull on my way to work (please do not judge my inappropriate love for caffeine), I find myself contemplating another cup of coffee. So what says, "Wake up! Good morning!" better than a shockingly orange Gucci baby bag? A world apart from Gucci's usual tan bags, I am absolutely in love with the brightness and impressive size of this bag. I mean you could probably fit your actual baby in it. Don't do that though. Pluses: made of Nylon so it's easy to wipe off and clean, includes another storage bag inside, the straps attach right to your stroller, and of course that recognizable GG pattern covers the entire bag. Minuses: just one really: the price. A nominal $635.00. Definitely not your ordinary bag. If you've got the bucks to spend, find yours at Neiman Marcus.

1 comment:

  1. I love this bag! The colour is rather bright than shocking to me. This bag looks really cute and practical.

    ReplyDelete