Whatcha looking for?



Friday, August 31, 2012

Burberry Baby Snowsuit - Fancy!


Oh yes, I'm so going there. I'm posting about a snowsuit on the last day of August. Why not get crazy... it is Friday, tomorrow starts a new month, and I am headed to Chicago for a weekend of awesomeness. And let's face it, winter will be here before we know it. Normally I think that shiny snowsuits somewhat resemble Hefty bags:

Come on, it's a little uncanny isn't it? But... now I'm going to be a hypocrite. I love this one from Burberry. Something about the combination of the dark, shiny material paired with the softness of the check lining and faux fur works for me. Or maybe it's just because it's Burberry, but who can say? The hood is detachable and the entire thing is machine washable; the only downside in my opinion is that there are no detachable mittens or booties. Half of the sizes are already out of stock, so get yours while you can for $335.00 at Children Salon.


No comments:

Post a Comment